griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
01/02/07 04:26 PM
Hey Homer.........

This board will NEVER be a spot where someone can come to read about lesser known areas of this State to duck hunt....no matter how poor the information is or how little knowledge the person posting it has of the areas.

I don't hunt here anymore on any ground that MDC owns....but I know alot of people do.

You can "Chamber of Commerce" on another board.

Seeya!!!

griffin

H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
01/02/07 04:30 PM
Re: Hey Homer.........

sptsman
(member)
01/02/07 04:35 PM

Hmmm, was that a ban? I hope not, cause I just got some new hot spots to try out and if they don't pan out ... Then what?

OYD
(member)
01/02/07 05:33 PM

A chink in the armor is exposed.

My chalk my chalkboard.

My ball, my game, my rules.

You get a leg up, I'll delete your posts, or worse yet, ban ya.

Just sayin.....

Wack
(aka Dome)
01/02/07 07:13 PM

Hater...Thursday cant get here soon enough for you. I pity your wife and childern.

LeeinMo
(LSU Bandwagon Jumper)
01/02/07 07:47 PM

Say it aint so???????

DMac
(member)
01/02/07 08:15 PM

Lazy bastage.....

Go straight to "ban", do not pass go, do not moderate posts..... I was figgerin' to pick apart his lists one CA at a time, and motherfork him to death about places that a duck would never land on. But nooooo.......

sptsman
(member)
01/02/07 08:34 PM

Remember these posts?:

Dear Mr. Administrator,

Now look who's doing the banning...

jordan
(member)
01/02/07 09:34 PM

MPC....mostly posting control.......

swampy
(stirrer of chit)
01/02/07 09:54 PM

Quote:

jordan said:
MPC....mostly posting control.......

Mac
(Birding Moderator)
01/02/07 10:00 PM

very ouch!!!!!

Mac
(Birding Moderator)
01/02/07 10:26 PM

Griff, look at the number of "views" on James' "Places to duck "hunt" on public land in Missouri...without a draw!" thread (1382) last I looked.....it's had more peeks than any thread on hera for some time.

Burrhead
(member)
01/02/07 10:58 PM

Hey Mac - Are you sayin' there may be some truth to the rumor that people actually scout on the internet?

sptsman
(member)
01/02/07 10:59 PM

Yeah, but that's mostly just to see what they're going to call each other next....

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
01/03/07 01:32 AM

Quote:

OYD said:
You get a leg up, I'll delete your posts, or worse yet, ban ya.

I saved that fat mofo a heart attack.....the goofy bastards posts were getting weirder and weirder. You missed his morning stupidity.....because I deleted that too.

And....for the record...I didn't just ban Louie....I deleted thjat forker from the face of the earth.
'Course.....that was someone we all know.....HO gave that away too. Good thing that dumbass ain't a criminal type, trying to keep a secret...that mofo would be doing hard time.

I got 24 hours until I finally get to have back at the rotten, stinky,flying SOB's.....and I ain't no happier then I been in the last week.

Go ahead....make my day.

griffin

DADAKOTA
(member)
01/03/07 02:08 AM

Censorship???????
MAC- You are not going to go to bat for the First Amendment? I'm apalled. If HO is banned then all the sandbox players should be banned. I been tired of all your rhetoric and name calling for sometime.

DjF
(little buddie)
01/03/07 02:18 AM

I don't have no dawg in this fight, so I ain't going to say anything anyways...but if I did have a dawg in this fight, Grif would probably shock the hell out of it anyways...

OYD
(member)
01/03/07 02:31 AM

I'm with DADAKOTA on this one.

Let the begin.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5